Support my cosplay photography for 12 months with a range of perks
For supporters and those who want to help sustain my work
Early access to event photos (1 - 2 weeks minimum)
Additional photoshoot slots at events available exclusively to members
Night-time photoshoot slots during events
Online academy (coming soon)
- Educational articles
- Video tutorials
- Live Demos
£9.00 £5.00 Early Bird offer
£90.00 £50.00 Early Bird offer
For those wanting more in depth shoots
Everything in Silver
Dedicated longer photoshoots with a booked timeslot
(worth at least £170 per shoot)
Priority editing and delivered in a private gallery
Full Resolution Downloads
Over 3 times the size of web sized download versions, perfect for printing or cropping.
£19.00 £12.00 Early Bird offer
£190.00 £120.00 Early Bird offer
There are a few benefits
The online academy, and restricted content is available on https://members.hovermediacosplay.com/
For early access to photos, private galleries etc, I use the email address tied to your subscription. Let me know if you would like a different email address used.
In early 2024, I'll be adding educational articles and videos, mostly around the basics of photography and making the most at conventions as a cosplayer looking for photos.
I'm also building a home photography studio in spring 2024, once that is ready, I'll be doing live photoshoot demos and inviting other experts to provide educational cosplay content.
In 2023, I did take donations on Patreon, however, I have replaced it exclusively with my membership system in 2024.
I thought very long on this, but here's the TLDR
- I'm was deeply thankful for the donations I did receive. The reality is though is that they didn't even cover the ticket entry costs, which accounts for less than 10% of total costs involved.
- 36% of people who requested shoots in 2023 were interested in making monthly donations. 0.5 - 1% actually donated
- I don't like continuously asking for donations (it feels weird, especially as a professional, trying to run as a business)
- Ko-Fi and Patreon both take a much bigger commission of a subscription payment compared to the one I've set up on my website working directly with Stripe (a popular payment system similar to PayPal, Apple Pay, Square, Go Cardless, WorldPay, etc)
Email membership @ hovermediacosplay.com, or DM me on Instagram
I've set up the memberships to be designed for 12 months minimum for a few reasons
- Regardless what time of the year you sign up, you will have an equal benefit of all seasons. It doesn't skew unfairly during off-season when there are fewer events. There isn't a financial incentive to delay subscribing to 1 week before a major convention to maximise your value in return.
- I've priced the 12 month commitment fairly to be less than charging for a single private photoshoot.
- It supports me and helps fund my mission to reach more of the cosplay community.
If you are in financial hardship, please don't subscribe, you should always prioritise your own financial needs first. The last thing I want is people feeling pressured into becoming a member and placing a financial burden on themselves. You can still support me in others ways such as recommending me to your friends and promoting me on social media.